Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Where Secrets Lie (Kindle Edition)

I enjoyed this book. The author did a good job with the dialect. It kept my attention and was easily understood. The subject matter was one that hit home for me as we all have skeltons in our closets and family secrets we try hard not to expose but this book showed how when secrets are kept from the ones we love the damage and effects it can have on those relationships. It also showed the inner workings it has on us and the guilt we carry within. This author did a good job at showing through the novel how being honest and open and letting those secrets be shared with those who we should trust and be honest with is relieving and opens us up though it creates vulnerabilities it also allows us to trust. This book was a really good read. I am glad I got a chance to review it and an opportunity to read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment