Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Texting Gloves for Smartphone & Touchscreen (Wireless Phone Accessory)

I was skeptical of these types of gloves and so I have never purchased any thinking they were one of those products you but and never work then you continue buying different brands in hopes to find the one oair to work. I didn't have to do that with these gloves. They are comfortable and keep me warm. They worked on both my tablets as well as my smartphone. They are not too bulky that they are unusable for texting. They also are great for playing games on touchscreen also Keeping the warmth in my hands.
These were complimentary gloves received for my personal opinion. I would recommend them to otgers in need of soft gloves that are needed for touchscreens without needing to remove them.


No comments:

Post a Comment