Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Primal Edge Grill Brush

I received this BBQ Grill Brush at a promotional cost in exchange for my unbiased opinion. Upon receipt of this item I definitely could tell it was heavy duty and made of quality. This quality BBQ grill brush worked excellent on my oven and their racks after I cooked homemade beef and chicken jerky and the juices that looked and burnt to the bottom as well as to the grate. It cleaned the bottom of the oven without leaving scratches or scraping the protective cook that is on the oven bottom.I used this with not too much effort to quickly scrub the burnt marinade. Took me less than 10 minutes to completely clean the racks, sides, and bottom of my oven and I did not have to try hard. I used a bit of dish soap and water along with this grill brush. I think this will be perfect come a month from now when cookouts begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment