Saturday, March 7, 2015

Magnetic Screen Door: Premium Quality

This magnetic screen door is amazing. To my suprise this is thick and well made. In exchange for a honest review I received this promotional product at a discount. I was thinking I was going to get a cheaply made thin screen with magnets that would not work well however I am quite happy to get this. The magnets are strong and hold really well. This is just perfet for a patio sliding door that is missing its screen or even a house door that does not contain a sceen door but have a need for screen so they can get fresh air into their home leaving their door wide open with this magnetic screen door. this is thick and will definitely prevent the pesky bugs from getting in while still allowing the fresh air through. This is such a great product and I recommend this to anyone who is in need of a screen door. I think this is even better than screen doors that are on homes and is a definite door that could replace and regular sized screen door. Measures 36 wide and 83 tall.


No comments:

Post a Comment