Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Chef Remi Instant Read Cooking Thermometer

In exchange for my unbiased honest opinion I received The Chef Remi digital LCD Thermometer at a promotional price. I was needing a thermometer when given this opportunity as I am in the thought process of making homemade taffy in the near future. This thermometer features an LCD that gives a digital read out of temps in Celsius or Fahrenheit. It comes in a a tube to store and and protect your thermometer. This thermometer reads temps quickly and accurately. It features a built in auto shutoff if you forget to shut it off manually. It is good for being sure the chicken is cooked all the way through as well as making homemade candies. this is going to be perfect for making my homemade taffy since it will be sure to not overheat with this handy Chef Remy cooking Thermometer in my kitchen that is simple to use but accurate. I am glad to have been given this opportunity and recommend this thermometer to every home kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment