Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Explore Asia Organic Black Bean Pasta

A friend of mine tried these a while back and though they felt they were okay but that something else they tried was better, I was still willing and wanted to try this Explore Asia black bean pasta.

Since I liked black beans I felt that these were a good option to replace regular pasta helping to lower my carbs as well as trying to switch to gluten free. I made different meals with these. They are a good replacement for pasta in my teriyaki stir fry. They were ok but not the best in my cheese sauce pasta with broccoli. I really do like them and plan to buy more when almost out. I didn't find them to have a taste of black beans as a prominent taste to this but it was good. It does have a different texture to it than regular pasta but it was good.


No comments:

Post a Comment