Thursday, March 19, 2015

100% Non-Protein Spiking Pure Whey Protein Isolate Instanized

In exchange for my unbiased opinion I received a 3 pack of single serving natural Vanilla Alpine non spiking whey protein made by Summit Nutritions. I tried this as a replacement for my usual designer whey white chocolate whey protein mix in my coffee frappe. I used half the single serve pack giving me roughly 12.5 grams of protein in my morning coffee frappe. it mixed in very well and was quite smooth. This had no odd taste as some whey proteins I have tried and shockingly was very smooth. It worked really well in my frappe and I enjoyed it. i did notice it kept me full until lunch time even though all I had for breakfast was my coffee frappe with this 100% Non-spiking Pure Whey Natural Vanilla Alpine protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment