Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil

In exchange for my unbiased honest opinion I received a promotional price for this 16oz bottle of Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil. After a few days of use on my dry skinned arms I can say that this has left them moisturized all day long after rubbing in the night before. Its thin compared to coconut oil and liquid instead of a solid which makes it much more easier to use. This came with a bonus pump that fits the oil bottle. The 16oz bottle will probably last quite a while since I only needed a single pump per arm and it spread nicely. After gently rubbing in my arms did not feel greasy but definitely felt moisturized. It does not seem to have a scent that I can smell and there are lots of uses for it. I even put it in my hair the other night and washed my hair the next morning. no greasy residue but my hair seems less dry and looks healthier to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment