Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pocket Selfie Stick

In exchange for my unbiased honest opinion I got the Volsey Pocket Selfie Stick at a discounted price. When this device is in its smallest state it still would not fully fit into my pocket however it would easily fit into a ladies purse or a backpack compartment. It features a built in remote bluetooth shutter button so you can easily line up and shoot the picture. it extends quite long compared to some I have seen and is sturdy. It doe snot have removable batteries but instead is rechargeable and uses a micro usb cord that is included to charge it. It works well for taking pictures of yourself as well as taking videos. Very good for those who shoot their own videos of themselves talking or singer on Youtube. Its easily attached to your phones bluetooth and I had no issues pairing it with my droid ultra xt1080. With its compact size it will be easy to take with you everywhere so you never have to miss out on that chance of taking the perfect Selie everyone tries to take and most of us fail without a selfie stick like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment