Wednesday, April 1, 2015

24 Cup Silicone Muffin Pan & Cupcake Baking Pan


In exchange for my unbiased honest opinion I received this really well made Silicone mini muffin baking pan.This 24 mini muffin silicone pan is the best muffin pan I have ever had.I was unsure whether or not I needed to lube the individual muffin cups before pouring my white chocolate into them to make homemade white chocolate peanut butter cups. I did not lubricate them and yet my peanut butter cups game out great. I did not have to struggle to get them out. Just pushed from underneath and they popped out very easily even left no remains in the pan to be cleaned. Instead it just needed a bit of rinsing and wiping down after use. It did not even look used when I was finished popping all the peanut butter cups out. This pan is good in the oven at temps up to 450 degrees as well as great in the freezer. it is easy to store and easy to clean. Can be washed in a dishwasher or by hand. It is easy to use, you just need to fill the cups and place on a flat cookie sheet to bake in oven of place in fridge or freezer. Very easy to wipe up around the cups before baking for neat perfect mini muffins or trim them when finished cooking. I recommend this pan to anyone looking to cook and clean quickly and easily for everything from childrens school party to the family and friend get together. It is great for any event or just so pan.


No comments:

Post a Comment