Sunday, April 12, 2015

Inferno X Silicone Heat Resistant BBQ Grilling Gloves

In exchange for my unbiased honest opinion I receive these Inferno X Heat Resistant Silicone BBQ Grilling Gloves. These are perfect for many things such as grilling outdoors, cooking over a campfire or using as pot holders in your indoor or outdoor kitchen. They are heat resistant for up to 450 degrees possibly a bit more. These will fit any sized hand without needing to be stretched though are a bit large they work for any sized hand. They are made of bright orange silicone that will aid in the prevention of losing them but also will help in an emergency. These also come with an ebook download with every order along and a silicone basting brush for your marinating needs. They have a lifetime guarantee, are water resistant, and easy to put on and off They are very durable and will definitely come in handy all this summer but for the mean time I think I will be using them as pot holders in my kitchen since I like them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment