Thursday, April 16, 2015

Organic Blue Oyster Mushroom Growing Kit

I bought this kit as a beginner of mushroom growing however it does not have indepth good step by step instructions and the instructions that came with it was confusing to me. Needless to say I did manage to get a few mushrooms to grow from it however most dried up before getting to be that much of a mushroom and the few I got were not very big. It did not last very long and definately is not worth the cost. It is a very solid block of mix in a bag. I am really not even sure I did any of it right since I was very confused by the instructions and I tried to watch some videos but I dunno. Atleast I got a few mushrooms to grow but I surely do not recommend this kit to anyone wanting not to waste money. This was a big waste of my limited cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment