Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Macado's Restaurant

Had dinner with my brother, his wife, and their 3 kids at Macado's in Lynchburg, Va on Candlers Mountain Rd. It is a nice place with a bar and great variety on menu. Tuesday's is kids eat free night after 5:30pm and there is also a special on the burger meals. They even have some who comes and does face painting and balloons for the children on Tuesday evenings. The dining experience was good. I ordered the Philly burger and requested cheddar cheese instead of provolone. I also had them add jalapenos  on my burger too. I had my choice of chips or fries with the burger and chose fries with added cheese on top for an extra 75 cents. The burger came on a french bread roll. It was a 1/2 pound juicy and succulent tasty burger. I am glad I chose it as I had debated between that and the chili one which came with the jalapenos, cheddar cheese, and chili but no sauteed onions, mushrooms, and green peppers. But they both sound good. Actually just about all of them sounded good by their descriptions. The food was filling, matter fact it was over filling and I was completely full just after starting on my fries. The children all ordered the same thing, macaroni and cheese with cheese french fries. They barely ate supper as they instead enjoyed their entertainment by the face painting. But they too theirs home. The children's meals were adult size portions and looked delicious. The size of the meals for the children were definately worth going to this place plus adding the bonus of bringing it home for another meal yet not having to pay for them.

20da3d0d8eb134b7d70458d7a43aa57fdc61916b4b58faf5bc

No comments:

Post a Comment