Sunday, December 1, 2013

Blue Diamond unsweetend Almond Milk

I mainly buy the +BlueDiamond Vanilla Almond Breeze Almond Milk however I usually try to keep the Original on hand also as I do not buy regular milk and use Almond milk in everything that calls for milk to be used. I use the Vanilla in my hot and could cereals as well as prepartion of my Hot Chocolate and in making my fresh smoothies. I use the original in my mac and cheese, my potatoes, my casseroles, and everything else including baking that calls for milk. I always replace the milk in recipes with Almond milk. I have not tried the Blue Diamond chocolate Almond Milk. Almond milk has more calcium and less calories than regular milk. It is soy free and lactose free. However I do suggest to be careful if you have nut allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment